– Apply your foundation first before applying any other makeup items. This way, you can ensure that your skin looks flawless and you have no harsh lines appearing under your eyes or around your mouth.
– If you have oily skin, apply moisturizer last. Oily skin tends to absorb moisture faster than dry skin thus making your face look shiny after application. Moisturizer helps keep your skin hydrated, smooth, and even.
– Use a lip balm with SPF if you plan to go out into the sun. Lip balms with SPF protect your lips from the harmful rays of the sun.
– When using eye shadow, choose matte colors over shimmery ones. Matte shadows are much easier to blend and create a more natural look. Shimmery shades tend to stand out and make your eyes appear larger.
1. Make Up Your Own Beauty Products!
Do you love making your own beauty products? Do you have some great tips that can help other people out? Well here’s your chance to share your knowledge with everyone else! If you’re not sure where to start, we suggest starting with something simple like lip balm, lotion, hand sanitizer etc.
2. Be Creative With Your Hair Color!
Have you ever wanted to create your own hair color but didn’t know how? Maybe you want to try a different look than the typical blonde/black hair colors but don’t know where to begin? We suggest trying a few different colors on your hair before you decide what looks best for you.
3. Use A Different Type Of Foundation
If you’ve been looking into makeup tutorials, chances are that you’ve seen many women use liquid foundation instead of powder. Why would this be a good idea? Liquid foundations are usually less expensive than their powdered counterparts and they work just as well as powder foundation, if not better! They also tend to stay put longer than a powder product.
1. Make sure that your hair looks great before applying any makeup. A lot of women do not apply makeup until their hair is done. This is one of the worst things you can do because once you have applied makeup you are making your skin look like a mask instead of having natural looking skin. Before applying make-up wait at least 30 minutes after washing your face. Waiting 30 minutes allows your skin time to calm down and allow the product to absorb into the skin’s surface. Applying makeup too soon causes a drying effect on your lips. So before applying lipstick always use a lip balm that contains SPF 15 or higher.
2. Using eye liner is very easy but many people don’t know how to properly use it. First thing first, never use pencils. Pencils dry out your eyes and cause them to become irritated. If you want to use eyeliner use a liquid gel. You can find this type of product at beauty supply stores. To get the perfect winged eyeliner look, follow these simple steps:
Holding a pencil right above your eye line (between your brow bone and the outside corner of your eye) start drawing a straight line from the inner corner of your eye across towards the outer corner. Now draw a second line going in the opposite direction. Then take small circular motions and smooth out the lines.
3. Remember to moisturize your hands before using products. Your hands often become dehydrated due to working in cold environments. When you moisturize your hands they prevent cracked and dry nails.
4. If your face starts to feel tight or red after shaving, immediately rub some aloe vera juice onto your face. Aloe has soothing properties that help reduce inflammation and keep your skin soft.
5. Take care of your eyebrows! Wash them regularly, try different eyebrow styles, and brush them regularly.
1. Make sure your makeup stays put! Use a good primeros . If you use foundation, make sure that it has a matte finish. This will keep the product from clumping together and making your face look cakey.
2. Always prime your skin before applying any powder or bronzer. This way you can prevent color transfer and ensure that your makeup goes on smoothly and evenly.
3. When choosing your eye shadow, go for a soft shade. This will help blend into your eyes and give them a nice natural looking appearance.
4. When choosing your lipstick, choose a light pink. You want this to match your blush and not be too dark or bright.
5. To avoid getting the dreaded “chicken legs” or “pimples”, apply concealer under your nose and around your mouth area. Also, if you have acne prone skin, apply a spot treatment to prevent breakouts.
6. Avoid putting on mascara after you’ve applied eyeliner. Mascara should be applied last, just before you get ready to leave the house.
1. Use a makeup brush that has hard bristles to apply your foundation/concealer. This allows you to cover larger areas of skin at once instead of using smaller brush strokes. Also, if applying concealer over pimples, make sure to pat into the area gently. If it does not blend well, try reapplying and smoothing with your fingers. Be gentle! Never pull on acne. Only use your fingertips. When applying eyeshadow, apply directly onto the lid, blending out towards the brow bone. Blend shadow inwards from the outside edge of the eye down to the cheekbone. Using a light hand and soft fingertip brushes helps achieve this look. To finish off, sweep along the inner rim of the eye, following the natural line of the lash.
2. Start your day with a good breakfast. A balanced diet consisting of complex carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and healthy fats are best for the body and mind. In addition to being a great energy booster, a nutritious breakfast can help keep cravings away throughout the day. Avoid skipping meals, especially those containing fruits and veggies. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some foods to incorporate include oatmeal (with berries), eggs (with veggies), Greek yogurt (with fruit), cereal (with nuts), toast (with cheese), salad (with chicken)
1) Do your homework! Before starting any makeup routine, make sure you know what products can help you achieve your desired look and feel. You should always research brands and product ingredients before committing to anything.
2) Use concealer wisely. Concealer is used to cover blemishes, dark circles under eyes, pores, and fine lines. There are many types of concealers depending on the needs of the individual user; some people prefer cream-based concealers while others like oil-based ones. Regardless of type, they are all effective at covering imperfections and lightening skin tone.
3) Keep eye shadow simple. Eye shadow isn’t just about highlighting parts of your face that need attention; it’s also about adding depth and dimension to your overall appearance. An easy way to accomplish this is to use a matte powder or pencil as a base and then layer colors over it.
4) Don’t overdress! If you want your makeup to really pop, avoid using heavy powders on top of too much foundation. A good way to achieve balance between coverage and definition is to lightly apply a translucent powder to your entire face.
5) Go natural! Natural beauty doesn’t mean having no color whatsoever. Instead, it means opting for products that contain natural ingredients free from harsh chemicals and preservatives. Using organic products not only supports natural living but gives you the confidence to express yourself fully.
6) Play around with different shades. Different colors can add variety and excitement to your everyday makeup routine. This allows you to experiment with shadows and tones that suit your complexion without having to worry about trying to find something that matches perfectly.
1. Make your nails look longer, healthier, and stronger by using nail polish remover that doesn’t dry out your cuticles.
2. When you’re getting ready for bed at night, use a humidifier instead of running the air conditioner. Humidifiers can help de-clog your sinuses and promote better sleep.
3. If you have trouble falling asleep, keep a small bottle of lavender oil on your night stand. A few spritzes will relax your mind and prepare you for restful sleep.
4. Use lemon juice to brighten up your dull hair. Mix equal parts lemon juice and water and apply to damp hair before blow drying.
5. To avoid wrinkles around your eyes, rub them gently with cucumber slices before going to bed. This helps reduce puffiness, leaving you looking fresh and youthful.
6. Massage your feet before you go to bed. Foot massages are relaxing, reduce stress, and improve circulation and blood flow.